Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Un Gran Problema

Hay que USPS. We are just having the worst time with them. Lola has been trying to get to the bottom of our missing packages and mail. Those cajitas that we keep sending and never get to where they are going. Pues, Lola cracked the case last week. She found someone on Etsy selling her cerdito that she had made for Miss Sarita.

Lola knew there was un problema por que Sarita was not getting her packages from Nana. Despues, Lola went on Etsy una noche to look for a crochet pattern for pigs. Miss Sarita's favorite animal. Lola found her pig for sale. SI!!!!!

After talking with the man in charge at the post office, they had all the proof they needed. La policia was contacted and now Lola has a meeting on Thursday at the post office. Ella also has to claim a ton and a half of packages por que these people were opening the cajitas and taking what they wanted from them. Then they would sale the items on Ebay or Etsy.

Ahora, Lola is on damage control. She has to contact all these people and explain the situation. I feel bad. Pero, I am in Las Vegas working until the 20th. Pues, Lola made a list of things that have been sold, and she is going to remake them. Dos cositas, are for swaps for me. Si, pues I feel bad. Pero, she told me not to worry.

I will have to buy her something extraordinary. I will keep mi ojitos looking for the perfect Gracias gift. I just hope our partners are understanding.

Dios Bendiga...Sam

No comments: