Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mi Novio

It's official. After 10 years, I have un novio. The last time I could say that, I was in high school. I have dated off and on since. Pero, I never found anyone that I could really say I connected with. Mi hombrecito y yo have been dating since April. We became an exclusive couple last night.


He just makes me happy. Puts a sonrisa on my face. Life just seems better when we are together. For the primera vez, someone understands me. And loves me for me. Mi hermano tells me that he has never seen me happier than this. He is right.

I thought all the traveling I do, would hurt our relationship. Pero, it hasn't. Instead, mi hombrecito embraces mi trabajo. He is supportive. And he surprised me not long ago. He just showed up dos semanas ago. Con rosas rojas. 2 dozens! There is something especial about him. Something that I can't put into palabras.


Dios Bendiga...Sam

No comments: