Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mucho Calor

I cannot believe how HOT it is outside. Hay calor!!! We could be in for it this summer. It is only May and we are already hitting 100. Pues, we just deal. Lola made me laugh. She hauled in 3 big fans, opened all the windows, and stick 10 bottles of agua in the freezer. She was ready to pass out with her 3 mile walk home from escuela. The skirt y zapatos might have had something to do with that. She had an important presentation hoy.

Right now, I am sitting in the back porch, just trying to stay cool. The wind is blowing, and I am not getting any work done. Papa money (a nickname for my boss) wants some sketches. Pues I cannot even think in this heat. I could be in some HOT mexicana music video right now. Sweating with mi Coca-Cola y musica mexicana. I think I am just going to go for a walk. I don't even want comida esta noche. A walk sounds good.

Primero, I need to sign up for an apron swap. Si, un otro swap. They are lots of fun. Y, I think this blog will make swapping a lot easier and more enjoyable. Si! I can share with you the aprons i make and the goodies I get back.

Dios Bendiga...Sam

No comments: