Saturday, August 1, 2009

We're Going on a Viaje!!!


Mi hombrecito surprised me last night at dinner. With a viaje for mis cumpleanos. We are going to California! Disneyland to be more exact. I am so excited. I have never been there. Ever. Nunca! I am already counting the dias until we leave. September 16th is the big dia! I feel like una nina. I want to see the Castle and all the characters.

We are going to more places than Disneyland. But Disneyland is the big thing for me! While in California, we are going to other parks. Spending dias in and around LA. Going shopping. Doing a lot of stuff while we are there. Mi hombrecito has planned everything out. He debated about telling me. But thought I would enjoy the anticipation of the viaje. I'm glad he told me. :)

We will be gone for mis cumpleanos. And I am excited about that. This is our primer viaje together. Big trip I should say. Porque mi hombrecito comes to visit me at work. Y we take small trips around las cuidades we are in. We are both excited. Like dos ninitos waiting for Christmas morning.

Dios Bendiga...Sam

No comments: