Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Missing Home

Ultimamente, I miss home. I feel like una ninita. Pero, I miss home. This work project seems to not be moving forward. They are blaming it on the economy. Pero, I don't know. We just keep running around in circles. I am not usually someone who let's things get to me. Pero, I am tired. I am tired of these hombres, this heat, esta cuidad.

I want to go home. I don't mean the poca cuidad I was living in to work. Mis amigos live there. Pero, it is still cuatro horas from mi familia. Tres y media from mi casita. I like being there. La vida is mas simple. Pero, hay mucho calor alli. I like being there. Mis amigos are wonderful. Pero, I miss home. Miss mi cama. Miss mi casita!

It's not that I don't like mi trabajo. Pero, it just gets old being away for so long. Sin City is not all that it is cracked up to be. Y being here for tres meses is too long! Especialmente in the summer! I just need a break. A break to go home and relax. Take some tiempo away from this project. Charge my batteries.

Dios Bendiga...Sam

No comments: