Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ruby Pumps


I am not usually someone who buys nail polish. I am not the best at applying it. Y more times than not, my nails get covered in paint from mi trabajo. Pero este color, it grabbed mis ojitos. Lola wears it when she performs. Around the 4th of July, she had it on. I couldn't stop looking at her nails. Or talking about the color. Not long ago, I got a little cajita in the mail. Funny that I actually got it. Pero, I am in Sin City, y Lola is still gone working. Inside the cajita, was Ruby Pumps by China Glaze. Last night I painted my nails. Y, they actually look nice. The polish is not like the kind I used to paint my nails in high school. It is a nice formula and texture. I like the dark red color, and the sparkle that the polish has. It is also tough. This I know, porque I helped Jels clean today. Y, I didn't mess up my nails with all that scrubbing!

Dios Bendiga...Sam

No comments: